Thursday 28 May 2009

Mostly Raw AGAIN

28 May and unhappily I am so off the wagon.  I can blame so many things.  I just know my body does so much better raw, but I'm unable to maintain a raw life and that's just to stay at 75%.  Anyway, I'm back on.  Right now I'll settle for just vegetarian which is easy enough.  I get so jealous when I see all the raw blogs out there.  I want to be a part.  My sister-in-law is flying.  She says she's at the point where she'll never go back.  This is now her lifestyle.  I think I'm afraid.  I'm afraid to make such a permanent commitment.  I'm afraid I'll miss something.  I'm afraid cause my family is SID (standard Irish diet) and I'll just cheat because of ot.  Ahhhgh!  Onward I go.  Don't know how, but onward I go.  Anyone out there listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment